Click on the SPORT below to obtain correct Athletic Paperwork.
***2016-17 Athletic Participation Forms***
NO LONGER AVAILABLE ONLINE. MUST SEE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT
*******FORMS FOR 2017-2018 WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE AFTER JULY 1ST*******
- First read the “MUST READ!!” documents. You will sign off on Page 2 of the Health Packet indicating you have read and understand these.
- Click on the sport you will be participating in.
- Print and COMPLETE fully and accurately. Attach REQUIRED documents.
- PHYSICALS: Physicals must be completed after July 1st. No exceptions. Example: If you had one done in June, you will need another one.
- Men’s Wrestling & Swimming are REQUIRED EVERY year.
- All other sports are REQUIRED every 2 years.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: You will need health insurance coverage as well as COPY OF THE CARDS. Be sure you know if you are covered for athletic related events in the state of Oregon as well as other states you will travel to. **If you don’t have health insurance, you can contact Gerri Lyons at 541-751-0355 and ask about athletic related insurance.
- TRANSFERS: If you attended ANY college AFTER high school graduation, additional paperwork is needed. **An athletic tracer must be complete as well as have an official copy of your college transcript.
PLEASE NOTE: Turning in an Athletic Participation Packet (REDBOOK) doesn’t automatically deem you eligible to compete in intercollegiate athletics. You must meet all NWAC, NJCAA, NCWA/WCWA eligibility requirements and be cleared by the athletic trainer and athletic department before you are eligible.
THIS PACKET MUST BE COMPLETE AND ACCURATE!!!
Due Dates for athletic paperwork:
Volleyball and Soccer: July 15th
All other sports: August 15th
Scan and e-mail to:
OR Mail to:
Attn: [your coach name]
1988 Newmark Ave.
Coos Bay, OR 97420
If you have attended ANY college after high school (whether participated or not), print this form (Athletic Tracer) and complete the upper portion and return with your complete athletic packet.